Using the library should be an exciting experience for children, but remember, other people are here trying to read or study. And even though playing in the library is fun, be careful not to accidentally break anything. Always remember to follow the library rules. Kila have some examples:
- Listen to the librarian.
- Read and talk quietly.
- Choose books carefully and quickly.
- Always walk, never run.
- Treat books kindly. Books are not weapons.
- Always handles books with clean hands.
- Return library books on time so others can enjoy them, too.
- Don’t draw in library books. Books can’t take bath.
- Read, read, read!
And here’s a funny clip can make you laugh. Enjoy!