Today is International Day for Protection of Children. It’s the day of mobilization of social opinion for child protection, observance of rights of children for life, education and leisure, for protection from physical and psychological violence, exploitation of child labor, as necessary conditions for construction of fair society. The International Children’s Day was established by The World Conference for the Well-being of Children in Geneva, Switzerland in June 1, 1925.
Now, let’s gather around and celebrate. Here are best and cutest quotes or wishes on children to be shared.
- Children are budding stars, the more you embrace them the more they shine – Anonymous
- If you want your children to be intelligent, read the fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales – Albert Einstein
- Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist one we grow up – Pablo Picasso
- If we wish to create a lasting peace we must begin with the children – Mahatma Gandhi
- Make it a rule never to give a child a book you would not read yourself – George Bernard Shaw
- To be in your children’s memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today – Barbara Johnson
- While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about – Angela Schwindt
- Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future – John F. Kennedy
- There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children – Nelson Mandela
- I brought children into this dark world because it needed the light that only a child can bring – Anonymous
Happy children day 2015. Have you a very happy time all around the world